- So, with your 5 course dining menu...beer or wine? http://t.co/g9uxrVunPS about 5 hours ago
- Cask @TheLeedsBrewery collection, @revolutionsbrew SpeaknSpell, @thornbridge Kipling & Black Harry, @BrassCastleBeer Burnout, Brew Co Citra. 2 days ago
- Let's get the long weekend started. OTB Keg @SierraNevada Ruthless Rye, @MagicRockBrewCo Dark Arts, our own Weiss & a special Crystal Amber 2 days ago
- CASK=@Ilkleybrewery Mayan @rudgatebrewery Mild @MagicRockBrewCo Ringmaster @SaltaireBrewery Hopfen IPA @GreatHeckBrew TReason Stout + more 9 days ago
- KEG=@SierraNevada Torpedo @MagicRockBrewCo Dark Arts @HDMBrewingCo Sumatran Rat Monkey @tobymckenzie Directonless @LaTrappeBeer Blonde +more 9 days ago
- “@HollyThackeray: Pixies too @brewerytapleeds good choices "here comes your mannnn"” Glad you enjoyed the music randomness :-) 10 days ago
Welcome to The Brewery Tap. Since our opening four years ago we have set the trend as Leeds's leading premium brew-pub, offering a combination of Site-Brewed beers and a wide selection of Yorkshire ales. The venue itself offers a unique, stylish venue with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere and with its proximity to the train station has one of the best locations for function room hire in Leeds.
We provide the exciting combination of fresh, locally-sourced food, an imaginative drinks range, friendly staff and brewing expertise. Conveniently located between Leeds shopping district, the hub of the financial quarter, and the bustling city Railway Station we are the ideal city-centre venue, and perfect for venue hire in Leeds. As the third outlet in the Leeds Brewery's ambitious growing estate, we are proud to say that The Brewery Tap is quite literally one of a kind. But don't just take our word for it, why not find out for yourself.
We look forward to seeing you soon!!