- Leodis Halloween! @ The Brewery Tap http://t.co/Vn7eJA9Ncp 1 day ago
- It's roast dinner time @brewerytapleeds come and get some !!!! http://t.co/jfOvIoCIdR 2 days ago
- Citra & Simcoe, a match made in heaven! @RedWillowMacc #keg http://t.co/aKpkZMw8j7 5 days ago
- NEW bottles in @AnchorBrewing BigLeaf Maple autumn red & @BrooklynBrewery post road pumpkin ale #BeerForBadWeather http://t.co/BwBjlvlNIc 7 days ago
- http://t.co/iVXS1p1BgB 9 days ago
- Excited about eating this !!! http://t.co/U2ZIjH3Ykd 9 days ago
- Who's joining us for a roast today? Served till 6.. #LeedsBestRoast #Yorkshirelife #CookingWithBeer 9 days ago
Welcome to The Brewery Tap. Since our opening four years ago we have set the trend as Leeds's leading premium brew-pub, offering a combination of Site-Brewed beers and a wide selection of Yorkshire ales. The venue itself offers a unique, stylish venue with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere and with its proximity to the train station has one of the best locations for function room hire in Leeds.
We provide the exciting combination of fresh, locally-sourced food, an imaginative drinks range, friendly staff and brewing expertise. Conveniently located between Leeds shopping district, the hub of the financial quarter, and the bustling city Railway Station we are the ideal city-centre venue, and perfect for venue hire in Leeds. As the third outlet in the Leeds Brewery's ambitious growing estate, we are proud to say that The Brewery Tap is quite literally one of a kind. But don't just take our word for it, why not find out for yourself.
We look forward to seeing you soon!!