- ... new and unwrapped gifts with us this month. Just one gift will brighten a disadvantaged child's Christmas hugely. about 10 hours ago
- We're taking part in Mission Christmas this year to help children in poverty have a Christmas to remember. You can help by dropping off... about 10 hours ago
- ON TODAY @LaTrappeBeer; @SWBrewery milk stout @MagicRockBrewCo Big Top @kirkstallbrew pale @RoostersBrewCo Londinium porter plus much more!! 2 days ago
- The last few pints of @MagicRockBrewCo Rapture & High Wire will be gone today - will they be in your glass? 4 days ago
- It's a @MagicRockBrewCo party at the Taps today - High Wire & Rapture on cask, Big Top on keg, all tasting deeeelicious! 5 days ago
- Thanks to @offbeat_brewery for coming down to our takeover last night and providing all that tasty beer! Cheers dudes 9 days ago
- It's finally here! Our Tap Takeover by @offbeat_brewery starts tonight! Who's coming to drink some beer and meet the Brewster this evening?? 10 days ago
Welcome to The Brewery Tap. Since our opening four years ago we have set the trend as Leeds's leading premium brew-pub, offering a combination of Site-Brewed beers and a wide selection of Yorkshire ales. The venue itself offers a unique, stylish venue with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere and with its proximity to the train station has one of the best locations for function room hire in Leeds.
We provide the exciting combination of fresh, locally-sourced food, an imaginative drinks range, friendly staff and brewing expertise. Conveniently located between Leeds shopping district, the hub of the financial quarter, and the bustling city Railway Station we are the ideal city-centre venue, and perfect for venue hire in Leeds. As the third outlet in the Leeds Brewery's ambitious growing estate, we are proud to say that The Brewery Tap is quite literally one of a kind. But don't just take our word for it, why not find out for yourself.
We look forward to seeing you soon!!