- if you like your ladies with a beard........then come and drink some @MagicRockBrewCo Bearded Lady Imperial 10.5% stout! 3 days ago
- Scotch Eggs and Pork Pies you say? Oh yes. £3.50 a pop or pair them with a pint of @TheLeedsBrewery Pale for £5.95 http://t.co/VHCL9PANIM 4 days ago
- showcasing the great range of beers that @Sonnet43Brew have to offer..available all day..come and get some! TAP TAKE OVER @brewerytapleeds 5 days ago
- Tomorrow evening we have our next Tap Takeover, with six delicious beers from the guys @Sonnet43Brew Awesome! http://t.co/BzblQGAZEx 6 days ago
- Calling all Beer Boys & Girls!! We're hiring for full & part-time team members. Pop in and see us or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org 8 days ago
- New additions to our snack collection!! Home made Pork Pies, & delicious Scotch Eggs from @ScotchEggLady Handmade Scotch Egg Co. Yum yum 11 days ago
Welcome to The Brewery Tap. Since our opening four years ago we have set the trend as Leeds's leading premium brew-pub, offering a combination of Site-Brewed beers and a wide selection of Yorkshire ales. The venue itself offers a unique, stylish venue with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere and with its proximity to the train station has one of the best locations for function room hire in Leeds.
We provide the exciting combination of fresh, locally-sourced food, an imaginative drinks range, friendly staff and brewing expertise. Conveniently located between Leeds shopping district, the hub of the financial quarter, and the bustling city Railway Station we are the ideal city-centre venue, and perfect for venue hire in Leeds. As the third outlet in the Leeds Brewery's ambitious growing estate, we are proud to say that The Brewery Tap is quite literally one of a kind. But don't just take our word for it, why not find out for yourself.
We look forward to seeing you soon!!